At a glance
- Simple adaption of the controls to the user
- Easy, self-explanatory operation using image menu structure
- Makes everyday life, work and free time easier
- One solution that fulfils individual demands
- Can be adapted to all types of Ottobock power wheelchairs
- Also adaptable for environmental control with manual wheelchairs
Drive individually and safely
As much freedom as possible: ideally, every wheelchair user determines the degree of freedom himself. With the help of our input modules, users can control their wheelchairs in a wide variety of ways to meet their abilities and requirements. In real terms that means: drive the wheelchair, use the seat adjustments or switch the wheelchair lighting on or off. The LCD display is used for optical control and navigating the menu. The user menu can be customised individually at any time – exactly the way the user wants it and for the functions that are needed.
In control of everyday life
The optional LCD screen with the integrated infrared environment control combines numerous functions in one remote control: it enables you to change the TV programme, turn on the light or use the phone – from the comfort of your wheelchair. That ensures active independence and individual freedom – every day.