- Aluminium tube frame wheelchair with a seating unit separate from the chassis
- Seat width and depth can grow with the patient
- Configuration geared towards children, colourful design, high-quality finish
- Extremely stable, torsion-resistant construction, outstanding driving characteristics and manoeuvrability
- Seat adjustment is independent from the chassis, no tedious adjustments required
- Frame construction permits maximum abduction and offers plenty of room for the feet
- Large selection of options and accessories
The BRAVOracer is an extremely stable everyday wheelchair for active children and youths. A torsion-resistant frame with fixed chassis ensures especially easy propulsion with no energy loss. The BRAVOracer is constructed so that the seat height can be fine-tuned without affecting the chassis. The seat angle, centre of gravity, and position of the back rest relative to the seat can be adjusted after delivery. This means the seating position can be precisely customised for the child.
The footrest is designed as a step, making it easy to get into the wheelchair, and the anterior frame features space for abduction.
For perfect custom fabrication, the seat width, seat height, and back height can be ordered in two-centimetre increments. After delivery, the seat width can also be expanded once by two centimetres per retrofit kit. The BRAVOracer is easy to maintain by a specialist using conventional tools. Corresponding maintenance schedules and the service manual are supplied by the manufacturer.