- Ideal for use in combination with the shuttle lock system
- Extremely durable
- Easy to clean
- Residual limbs with a good covering of soft tissue
- Low to moderate activity level
- Use with a specific weight bearing socket
6Y75 SiliconGel Liner with SkinGuard Technology®
The 6Y75 SiliconGel liner with SkinGuard technology features the new Sanitized® additive. This antibacterial additive protects your liner against bacteria and therefore prevents unpleasant odours.
The characteristics of the 6Y75 SiliconGel liner include:
- Sanitized® antibacterial additive to preserve the material, improve hygiene and increase the level of wearer comfort
- Soft silicone with a silky, skin-friendly interior
- System to reduce distal elongation without affecting circumferential stretching
- Extremely smooth and durable silver textile cover
- Soft distal cap
The 6Y75 and 6Y70 liners are suitable for patients with a low to moderate activity level. Thanks to their soft, durable silicone material, the 6Y75 and 6Y70 liners are ideal for sockets with the shuttle lock system in combination with the 6A30 or 6A20 shuttle lock. Optimum adhesion is achieved in combination with a specific weight bearing socket.