Our custom polyurethane liners feature good flow properties for optimal pressure distribution and shock absorption.
They are suitable for patients with a sensitive, bony or scarred residual limb and low to high activity level. Custom polyurethane liners are usually used in combination with a sealing sleeve and valve or with the Harmony® system. Custom PUR liners are available with the antibacterial additive SkinGuard® Technology, which provides protection from bacteria, thus preventing unpleasant odours.
Every person is unique.
We have therefore created a new polyurethane (PUR) polymer that offers your customers unique properties.
- Individuality! This custom-made liner was made exclusively for your customers to ensure a correct fit and optimal functionality.
- Strength! The new Custom PUR liner has improved tear and puncture resistance while preserving the unique flow properties of polyurethane to ensure protection, stability, and functionality.
- Safety! The new Custom PUR liner compatibility has been tested for skin compatibility and is easy to clean for improved hygiene.
- Durability! The new Custom PUR liner has been treated using a new technology that guarantees greater durability and makes it easy to use.
- 6Y400 Custom PUR liner, made from an impression and size specifications
- 6Y400=M Custom PUR liner, made to size specifications only
- 6Y414 Harmony® Custom PUR liner – offers optimal liner properties for the Harmony® system
- 6Y416 ShapePlus custom PUR liner – for unusual shapes, e.g. retracted scars or undercuts, knee flexion from 15º to 35º; large circumferences (≥ 80 cm) or lengths (knee joint space to distal end ≥ 30 cm), i.e. for Syme's amputation, knee disarticulation, etc.
- 6Y60=M TechnoGel® custom liner with distal connection