- Provides a more physiological gait; symmetrical and fluent with a natural heel strike and a smooth roll-over in the heel and forefoot zone
- Supports foot lift (clearance) and limits plantar flexion and supination
- High energy output thanks to the composite construction, which provides for a natural gait
- The ankle can move naturally during stand phase
- Quick and simple adaptation of the sole to each patient, by using a pair of scissors
Dynamic – with a high energy output
Walk On® Flex / Walk On Trimable® is a discrete but well functioning carbon fibre AFO with a high energy output. The three dynamic elements; the pylon, the heel and forefoot of the sole of the orthosis provide a smooth natural gait.
Energy is stored during pre swing and released at initial swing. The user gets a good clearance which prevents stumbling. Supination tendencies are prevented by stabilisation of the midfoot; this is created by the medial pylon together with a pair of stable shoes.
Quick and Easy to adapt
A rubber sole at the footplate makes Walk On® Flex / Walk On Trimable® very quick and simple to adapt to every user. Adaptation is performed with a pair of scissors.
High level of Patient Compliance
Because of its dynamic qualities Walk On® Flex / Walk On Trimable® has a high wearer comfort. Also the calf part is very comfortable due to its unique material, PCM; a temperature regulative material. Machine wash at 40°C is recommended.