- Custom-fabricated and customised active wheelchair for children
- Design to size: The customised construction starts with the selection of materials
- Extremely high stability and low net weight
- Anodized frame offers high impact and scratch resistance
- Optimal use of the existing residual strength
- Suitable for highly demanding fittings
Moving is essential for healthy development, especially for the youngest wheelchair users. It is important for the wheelchair to further the prospects of the children as much as possible. Therefore it is especially important for the wheelchair to weigh as little as possible and to have the lowest possible rolling resistance.
Every wheelchair is adjusted optimally to the individual requirements of the child. In this way we can maximise the child's mobility without needing to keep the unnecessary load of parts which are designed for adults. As a rule, the wheelchair weighs between 4 and 5 kg (seat width/seat depth = 24/24cm), ready to use.
The W5 Junior is a flexible wheelchair for children who should be offered all possible options for an active life.
- Spina bifida
- Cerebral palsy