- Makes it easier for the nursing staff and relatives to push and brake wheelchairs
- Can be converted to a power add-on drive for autonomous driving at any time
- Supports independent locomotion in the wheelchair as a power add-on drive
- Maneuverable and compact indoors, robust for outdoors
- Flexible application as an electric wheelchair or scooter
- Intuitive steering with handlebars instead of a joystick
- Long range up to 25 km
- Programmable drive-away lock
Pushing a wheelchair can be physically strenuous or impossible for relatives and the nursing staff. With the z10, the wheelchair can be pushed even over longer distances without a problem, providing additional power going uphill and secure braking going downhill. The attendant is relieved, and walks are easily possible.
In just a few easy steps, the z10 can also be converted into a power add-on drive. The user drives and steers the wheelchair themselves. The intuitive steering using the handlebars is easy and safe, even for inexperienced users. The speed is adjusted in 5 stages using the clearly laid out control panel.
Handlebars, control panel, and turn signal indicator can be adjusted to the ergonomic requirements of the patient and attendant. The proven Otto Bock product quality as well as, for example, the automatic speed reduction in curves and when backing up provide your patients with the highest degree of safety and a comfortable driving feel.
The smart alternative
The z10 is ideally suited for people with walking impediments or limited walking ability as an alternative to an electric wheelchair or scooter. It can be combined with a great variety of manual wheelchairs or seating shells, so that the wheelchair remains maneuverable and transportable.
- Geriatrics (older persons with walking impediments or limited walking ability)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Progressive muscular dystrophy
- Paraplegia, tetraplegia (also: paraparesis, tetraparesis)
- Dysmelia / amputation of the lower extremities