- Customised, individually fabricated active wheelchair for everyday use
- Design to size: Individual construction starting with the selection of materials
- Easy handling thanks to the open frame
- High stability combined with low net weight
- Anodised frame, highly impact and scratch-resistant
- Permanently welded and adjustable versions available
- Optimum utilisation of residual strength
- Suitable for highly demanding fittings
The Tukan is a product featuring simplicity and the minimum use of materials. This results in a wheelchair with a light and elegant appearance as well as an inconspicuous frame, which is hardly visible when the user sits in the wheelchair.
Every frame is optimally adapted to the individual size and strength of the user; all dimensions and components are customised. This results in the ideal balance between weight and stability.
Depending on the choice of wheels, the permanently welded version of the wheelchair weighs approximately 7 kg ready for use (size, width / depth, 38 / 40 cm). The open frame makes it easier for the user to load the wheelchair into a car; with the drive wheels removed, it can be readily put into the vehicle past the driver.
Easy handling with uncompromising tailor-made adaptation - especially for paraplegics and tetraplegics, but also in case of paresis, spina bifida, poliomyelitis and amputations / dysmelia of the lower extremities - the Tukan is an excellent choice.
- Spina bifida
- Cerebral palsy