- Available in three sizes: for children or adolescents from approx. 3-6, 5-12 or 8-16 years
- Suitable as upright support, prone board, or drainage support
- Padded trunk plate and supports
- The prone board is divided into three sections and is infinitely height adjustable
- Adjustment from 90° to -15° with gas spring and foot pedal
- Individually adjustable legrests, pneumatic adjustment of abduction from 0° to 30°
- Frame: steel tube construction, powder-coated and chrome-plated
- Trunk plate and supports:
Foam padding over wood plates/cores with naturally-breathing artificial leather covering
- Foot buckets: molded polystyrene
- Twin-roller casters 75 mm, separately lockable
Security in Upright Position
The main resting surface for the trunk is divided into three sections. The upper two sections can be infinitely adjusted in height to enable optimal adaptation.
The angular adjustment of the leg supports is also achieved via gas springs. Each leg support can be separately adjusted. The hand activated levers for these gas springs are also protected against accidental activation. For the numerous adjustments of knee supports and foot buckets, special clamps have been developed, which, with very little effort, achieve a high clamping force while allowing for adjustment under load.