- Aluminium foldable active wheelchair
- Custom fabrication per measurement form for each user
- Compact frame geometry with ergonomically designed control elements
- Broad selection of standard equipment, options and accessories
- Modular structure permits retrofitting and changing options at any time
- Dimensioned for strong and very large persons, load capacity 140 kg
- Upgraded standard equipment includes hollow rims, ergonomic push handles and 25" rear wheels
- Optional full-suspension chassis for effective spasm reduction
Exemplary ergonomics and outstanding functionality define the Avantgarde CV. An anterior frame with swing-away, removable footrest holders allows the user to approach furniture or a bathtub precisely and makes transfers easy. Another benefit: the footrest holders can also be unlocked with limited hand functionality.
Special details - overview
- Aluminium tube frame, central double crossbrace
- Vertical anterior frame, swivelling footrest holders (swings in and out, removable)
- Optional fold-up leg rest and amputation support
- Footrest and side panels made of aluminium
- Adaptable back upholstery, angle-adjustable footplates
- Rear wheel adapter supports fine-tuning of tipping point, wheelbase, seat angle, wheel camber and toe-in
- Steering caster adapter to adjust the anterior seat height as well as leading/trailing correction
- Fully configurable product in a building block system
- Made to order
- Adaption of add-on drives (Otto Bock z10, z50, e-support) is possible
Primary: hemiplegia / hemiparesis, poliomyelitis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, rheumatic disorders.
Secondary: paraplegia / paraparesis, tetraplegia / tetraparesis, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, dysmelia / amputation, geriatric clinical pictures.