At a glance
- Custom-made rigid frame everyday wheelchair
- Flexible all-rounder for a wide variety of users from paraplegics to neurological clinical pictures
- Precisely adaptable to the needs of the individual user
- Suitable for initial and follow-up fittings
- Robust and sturdy design ensures excellent driving characteristics and reliability
- Frame weight of approx. 8 kg makes independent transportation easier
- Eligible for reimbursement by paying parties
The Ventus is a rigid frame everyday wheelchair for users with a wide variety of backgrounds. It features high stiffness, a low net weight, reliability and durability in everyday use. Every Ventus is made to measure to optimally meet the needs of each individual user, all the way to custom fabrication. Practical detailed solutions, easy handling and fine-tuning set apart this all-rounder, which is not only suitable for experienced users but especially also for initial fittings.
The Ventus is a reliable companion in all life situations. In rigorous everyday testing, users in various age groups confirmed that the Ventus exhibits these key characteristics: absolute reliability and suitability for everyday use.
Learn more about the new Ventus and the people who tested it.