- Helps support the child's posture.
- Upright posture strengthens the bones and joints and contributes to bone formation.
- The pelvis, trunk, legs, and feet can be securely positioned.
- Optional: pelvic and knee supports adjustable in height, depth, width, and angle; foot buckets
- Can be changed from supine stander into prone stander in a few steps (removal of headrest, turning of foot buckets)
- Available with standard base or with tilting base (allows continuous adjustment up to horizontal position)
The Squiggles standing frame helps support the posture of a child above all. An upright posture strengthens the bones and joints and promotes bone formation. The standing frame can be used to position the pelvis, trunk, legs, and feet securely. It can also be equipped with an adjustable pelvis guide, knee supports and foot buckets. The height, depth, width, and angle of the knee and pelvis supports are individually adaptable.
It takes only a few steps to change the standing frame from a supine stander into a prone stander. For this purpose, you only need to remove the headrest and turn around the foot buckets. The tray is suitable for both models. The Squiggles standing frame can be used with a simple standard base or with a tilting base that allows continuous adjustment up to a horizontal position.