To a large extent, the satisfaction of our customers depends on the performance of our suppliers all over the world. Efficient service processes in the supply chain are of critical importance to us.
The Ottobock manufacturing sites are certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485. The current certificates that document the effective introduction and maintenance of QM systems can be downloaded here. Mobility Solutions GmbH is additionally certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001. The current certificate for the environmental management system can be found here. The CE declaration of conformity confirms the compliance of the Ottobock products with the statutory requirements under the medical devices directive 93/42/EEC. Relevant documents regarding the Ottobock manufacturing sites can be found on this page.
Therefore, suppliers who meet the following criteria have the optimal prerequisites to work with us:
- Process-oriented cooperation according to DIN EN ISO 9001, 13485
- Development of joint quality assurance agreements
- Technically qualified, competitive service offerings
- Possible collaboration / inclusion in the development process
- Contribution of technical expertise for manufacturing and products
- Actively engaged cooperation during the development of cost-effective solutions designed for manufacturing
- Pronounced drive to be innovative
- Reliably meeting delivery dates and contract schedules
- A high level of delivery date flexibility to meet changing demands
- Pronounced supply and contract loyalty
- Continuous cost-conscious global-market pricing
- Acceptance of the Ottobock purchase conditions
- Willingness to sign supply contracts and confidentiality agreements
- Willingness to continuously verify and optimize the quality of communication and logistical cooperation Interested in a long-term partnership based on mutual trust
- Environmentally responsible thinking
- Conditions of Purchase 251.27 kB | PDF
Conditions of Purchase
- download 48.68 kB | PDF
List of prohibited Substances of Ottobock Manufacturing GmbH and Ottobock Mobility Solutions GmbH, Königsee, Germany
As referenced under general terms in the received purchasing order the below mentioned substances or components must not be used or delivered by the supplier without a written approval or explicite specification by Ottobock Mobility Solutions GmbH or Ottobock Manufacturing GmbH.