We understand that both NHS & private clinic services are in high demand and finding an experienced Prosthetist or Orthotist to provide cover can be a challenge. That is why Ottobock Healthcare PLC have an established Prosthetic and Orthotic Clinical Service Agency which has been set up to meet the staffing requirements of clinics throughout the UK which cannot be filled by permanent staff. As well as providing cover for your clinic, Ottobock provide qualified Prosthetists and Orthotists the opportunity to enhance their experience on an ad hoc basis.
Short of staff to provide clinical cover? Are you looking for an experienced Prosthetist or Orthotist?
We have an established pool of experienced Prosthetists
and Orthotists who are available to provide clinical cover
All our clinicians have been thoroughly vetted, ensuring they
fully comply with NHS Clinical Governance requirements.
This includes; DBS Certification, HCPC Registration,
Professional Insurance, Right to work in UK and
The Clinical Service Agency offered by Ottobock will save you time finding the correct level of expertise that you need to fulfil your clinical requirements.
Are you a Qualified Prosthetist or Orthotist looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience and earn at the same time?
Prospective new clinicians would:
• Have the opportunity to work in new and varied environments on the dates they have available. This is on an ad hoc, discretionary basis with no obligation on either side
• Earn an agreed hourly rate in line with current locum rates (Subject to experience and skill set)
• Accrue and be paid annual leave
• Be included in the Ottobock payroll and be paid through PAYE (Off-Payroll opportunity also available subject to IR35 rules)
• Receive Clinical support from the Ottobock Academy
• Will not be subject to exclusivity clause
• Be covered by Ottobock’s Professional indemnity insurance (Whilst working on behalf of Ottobock. Only available for clinicians being paid through payroll)