Choose new opportunities: Start your career as an engineer at Ottobock today.
Engineering at Ottobock
At Ottobock, we witness technology improving people’s lives everyday. Our company was founded in Berlin more than a hundred years ago. Viewed from today's perspective, it was an original start-up. We have retained this spirit, developing high-tech that is close to life. From bionic hand prostheses to microprocessor-controlled knee joints, as an engineer at Ottobock, you will push the boundaries of what is possible and help people maintain or regain freedom of movement. We bring technology to life.
Research & Development
Are you passionate about bringing innovative ideas to life? As an engineer in research and development at Ottobock, you will be there when ideas and expertise turn into products that were previously thought of as impossible.
- You have already gained professional experience in product development as an engineer - preferably in medical technology or a similar environment
- You like to apply technology and constantly improve it – both in the detail and from a big picture perspective
- You are a team player that also knows how to prioritize and work independently
- You are open to innovation - both in technology and in the work environment
- Not only do you rethink and optimize products, but also processes and work methods
Operations – Planning & Manufacturing
Ottobock operates 10 production sites, achieving an extraordinary level of vertical integration. As an engineer in the Operations department at Ottobock, you are in charge of planning, implementing and optimizing intelligent processes. Thus, you guarantee the highest quality standards and reliable product availability.
- You contribute extensive knowledge in Lean Management
- You oversee and improve production processes and/or production procedures
- You think and act in a forward-looking, holistic and process-oriented manner
- You are highly committed to quality
- You advocate improvements in your field with your talent for communication
What to look forward to
- Products with purpose. Experience the real improvement your work brings to the lives of our users.
- Ingenuity by tradition. As a family-run company, Ottobock has been driving innovation in the industry since 1919.
- A personalized career. Ottobock helps you achieve your unique career goals as a reliable partner.
- Awesome teams. The motivation of our employees is contagious. Become part of an international network of experts who achieve more together.
- Work the way that suits you. Ottobock offers modern working environments that can be adapted to your needs as much as possible.
Should you have any questions about your career at Ottobock, please contact our recruiting team: firstname.lastname@example.org
During our consultation hours (Tue. 1–2 p.m., Thu. 4–5 p.m.), you can also reach us by phone at +49 5527 8483399.
We look forward to hearing from you!