Working at Ottobock
We put commitment and enthusiasm into attracting you to our company and recruiting you as an employee. We offer you job opportunities and careers in an international company that is geared towards innovation and growth. Our products aim to improve mobility and therefore the lives of people with disabilities. Your benefits at a glance:
Training and development
We are excited to welcome you to Ottobock and look forward to supporting your personal development.
- You receive an individual training plan at the start of your employment.
- You will be assigned a mentor from your specialist department who will serve as your contact person if you have questions.
- The first feedback sessions with your manager are held after two, four and six months.
- You and your manager meet for an annual performance appraisal once a year to discuss your personal development.
- The Ottobock Academy offers you numerous opportunities for training and further education.
Promoting employee health
We care about your health. Take advantage of our Occupational Health Management programmes.
- From football to yoga, we encourage you to join our subsidised company sports groups.
- Take advantage of our extensive preventative services and healthcare offers (such as screenings).
- You have access to healthcare services from a company physician.
- Insite, our anonymous external counselling service for employees, is available to support you.
We want to help you achieve the best possible family/work balance.
- We offer flexible working time models with flextime.
- Working from home, working part-time and partial retirement arrangements can be individually agreed in coordination with your managers.
- We provide you with advice and support for all questions related to maternity and parental leave as well as returning to work.
- During the holidays, we offer a childcare programme for children ages seven and up.
Offers and discounts
From JobRad bicycles to the company retirement fund – you can benefit from a wide range of offers and discounts.
- Employee discounts as corporate benefits as well as from regional partner companies
- Company retirement fund
- Capital-forming payments
- Supplementary dental insurance
- Company-subsidised programme for leasing bicycles (JobRad)
- Carpooling platform
- Parking close to work
- Options for meals in the lounge with service
- Free water and coffee provided
- download 388.00 kB | PDF
Move people. Through your work. With us.
Please see here for further important information about career opportunities and applying to Ottobock.