Virtual Symposium & Evidence Deep Dive for Healthcare Professionals I Language: English
November 30 I 16:00 – 17:30 CET
The body of evidence to demonstrate the benefits of mechatronic knee joints in low mobile patients is continuously growing. What is the picture when you put the pieces of the puzzle together?
In this afternoon symposium „Mechatronic knee joints: Safety. Performance. Perception. – From Catchphrase to Consolidation: MPKs in low mobility Patients“ we will devote ourselves to the consolidation of the body of evidence in low mobility patients and research from clinicians perspective:
- Experience how to put the pieces of the puzzle together
- Deepen knowledge about the results based on this evidence
- Actively translate the body of evidence for giving care to low mobility patients
Get in touch with the speakers in an interactive panel discussion: registered participants are invited to send in their topics prior the event.
- Andreas Hahn, D.Phil, MSc, Vice President Clinical Research & Services Ottobock HealthCare Products GmbH, Vienna (Austria)
- Arun Jayaraman, PhD, Executive Director Technology & Innovation Hub (tiHUB) at Shirley Ryan AbilityLab, Chicago (USA)
- Prof. Dr. med. Dipl. oec. Bernhard Greitemann, Reha-Klinikum Bad Rothenfelde, Klinik Münsterland der DRV Westfalen (Germany)